Stockmar Wax Crayons, Waldorf Color Selection
Stockmar wax crayons are non-toxic and meet the highest artistic standards. The Waldorf color selection crayons use pure beeswax as a binding agent, which results in brilliant translucent colors. Because they are mixed with wax, the colors are able to be used in a wide range of interesting coloring techniques - more than any other colouring material. The natural transparency of the wax and the lack of additives result in a high degree of opacity like that of watercolours. Also available in a tin of 8 Waldorf selection color crayons.
The same Waldorf colors are available as Stockmar color blocks.
Made in Germany
colours: 01 carmine red, 02 vermillion, 03 orange, 05 lemon yellow, 06 yellow green, 07 green, 09 blue, 10 ultramarine, 12 red violet, 13 red brown, 15 black, 16 white
Creative Ideas for Wax Color Blocks and Wax Crayons
- Technique and Tips for Wax Crayons (introduction PDF)
- Practical Tips for Wax Crayons (Techniques and Tips PDF)
- Painting and Layering Wax Crayons
- Etching Techniques with Wax Crayons
- Melting Wax Crayons
- Wax Crayons and Water Colors
- Painting with Wax Crayons